Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dealing with heartbreak

Hi @tyme 

Yeah I don’t know, but I do think that things affected her as well. Apparently she only sees females now, and to deal with women’s issues. She isn’t in the same capacity so I think maybe it was real and she got smacked as well. This could be a bit crazy but I feel that some of the things she said were real. As you know I have had a long battle with this issue. Your belief has kept me going, now I just need to work on being a better me. I feel like that journey has started 😊

Hi @tyme 

thanks for your support, you are the best. It will be my dream come true if things work out. 🥰

The journey has never stopped @Rockdog . What was said and done were REAL. It's impossible to have such an impact on someone and then 'forget'. It cannot be forgotten. You have not been forgotten.

Aww thanks @tyme. I know you have always believed, even when I didn’t. Do you think the transition could have something to do with future plans? 😊

Yes @Rockdog . Everything is part of future plans.

@tyme 

You always said that she knows what she is doing and hasn’t forgotten me.😊

She's a clever bunny @Rockdog Her life is worked out 🙂

Mine isn’t yet @tyme which then makes me wonder how it will work out. I guess sometimes you just can’t explain things. I just knew, and maybe she did as well. But I don’t need to tell you because you

read things better than me. 😊

This is for you @Rockdog 

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 8.54.08 pm.png

Thank you  @tyme 

Thanks for helping me get through the hard times.

Take care 🥰

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance