Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dealing with heartbreak

😉 @Rockdog 

Hi @tyme 

It is nearly 2 years now. She left her role though, so would it still apply? 

Don't know how we will ever catch up, or if she would want to. I’m sure she has moved on. 🥲

I think it would still apply @Rockdog . Go slow to go far. Don’t rush it. The best things are worth the wait, eh?

Hi @tyme 

Yeah, I will wait forever 😊

I'm going through a similar thing 

Hi @Naz1234 

hope you are going ok. I know it is so hard isn’t it.

What has been happening with you? 

Hi @tyme 

Hope you are well. Are you on holiday yet? You really do think she has the same feelings don’t you? The way things have changed a bit makes me feel like things are maybe meant to be. 🥰

Sorry to hear things are tough @Naz1234 . I hope you find that you are not alone in your situation. Heartbreaks are painful. The waiting game is painful. But in the end, if you get what you are looking for, then it'll be worth it, right?

I'd love to chat to you too @Naz1234 🙂

Hi @tyme 

She is still working at the same place, just practicing in a different role. I think that might mean that things were real or she wouldn’t have done what she has done. I’m holding onto hope for the future, but trying to get sorted to be ready 😊

Hrmmmm @Rockdog . I wonder why she's in a different role but in the same place.... interesting. Unless it's a promotion...

Who knows? 

Just keep looking forward. At least things are moving 🙂 It's worth the wait. It's worth your patience. So excited for you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance