Skip to main content

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @Boonana 

I remember that feeling. But I haven’t cut my hair short for a long time now.

I have been keeping busy.  We have a lost set of keys, so I have been turning the house upside down looking for them.

Glad that you are keeping yourself busy today @Boonana Both our fur babies have had a spruce up. Toby looks so different with shorter hair but it needed to be done - good thing it grows quickly. I really should give him a bath too but that can definitely wait a bit longer - it was only a couple of weeks ago he had a bath and he hasn't been in any sand or dirt to get dirty - plus it is cold and I don't want him shivering Smiley Tongue

I haven't had short hair for around 20 years - grew it long in my 20s and it has stayed that way ever since. I bet it feels weird having short hair now for you.

I will be on and off here today as I need to get some rest in this afternoon. What have you planned for this afternoon?

Hi @Faith-and-Hope πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

Hi @Zoe7 πŸ’šπŸ€—πŸ’•

Have you found your keys yet @Faith-and-Hope ?

Not yet @Zoe7 , and I am not sure it was me who misplaced them ....

Sounds like the secret key fairy is at play here @Faith-and-Hope Hope they are found soon for you. Heading off to get some rest. Have a good afternoon ...and @Boonana Heart

@Zoe7 when you see this can you please help me?

Hi @Boonana 

Can I help ?

Hi @Boonana @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 I'm around too @Boonana