Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: confused about sexuality

thank you @utopia yeah i think its good to be attracted to both sexes as well 🙂

ive only had one or two male relationships but i ahvent really been interested in dating as much. im happy to just have my friends and chill with them and today im learning some more about horses with my friend, we are going to take them for a walk, she said she might ride as well and i can have a go but i dont think im ready for that but id love to watch her ride so i dont mind 🙂

hi everyone @utopia@CheerBear@Former-Member@Mazarita@Shaz51

how is everyone doing today? what have you been up to today?

i had a great day yesterday, i love learning. my friend rode her horse around the paddock while i walked her other one she offered me aride but ahhh not quite yet i think ill stay on the ground for now lol. but it was still really great.  she did some jumping and i did too but just led them over them on the ground. it was such fun. i was very buggered afterward though but well worth it!

Hi @unknown. Just an idea - but maybe your first ride on a horse could be on a pony - or a small old slow horse

maybe @utopia that could be an idea though i think id be to heavy for  pony

but how are you doing? what are your plans for today?

Just on the train returning from my appointment with the Neurologist in Melbourne. @unknown. Didn't sleep at all last night & it's caught up with me. Will sleep on the train.
Ok. No pony - but a slow well behaved - doesn't like to go faster than a slow walk - horse. Lol

glad you had a great day yesterday @unknown

today is a holiday , but we did my mum`s gardening , wow it looks different now xx

home now , hubby is asleep

OMG @utopia are you ok, that sounds really scary!!

yeah my freind horse is quiet and she offered to lead me but i think ill learn abit mor about them from the ground first

yes it was great yesterday @Shaz51 and looking forward to the weekend when she will be be spending more time with them again 🙂

ohh i love nature though im not much of a gardener myself but i do admire all the sorts of plants

appointment with the Neurologist @utopia, hope everything is ok my friend xx

Hello @unknown

im not much of a gardener myself but i do admire all the sorts of plants, -- yes I am the same

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance