Skip to main content

Re: Morning has broken

Thats understandable that you don't want to be in there anymore @Eve7 

You have been in there for quite awhile now. Another 2 more weeks of ect is a lot also.

Have you got day leave yet? Have they said if you can leave after you've finished ECT?

My day feels a bit like every other day. Hiding in my house.

I’m sorry your day is like that @Snowie Will you be able to go skiing again this season?

I am allowed to go for a walk 1:1 with a nurse that’s all.

@Eve7 I'm glad you can go for a walk with a nurse. I'm guessing they don't have a lot of time free however. 

Have you been watching much of the Olympics?

We have booked in for a few more weekends up at the snow so hopefully we can get back up there. 

Im glad you have more weekends booked at the snow @Snowie @as it’s definitely your happy place.

I have watched a lot of the OG. I really love it and am wishing I was in Paris. It’s my favourite sporting event and everyone is happy there. Paris is an easy city to get around too as the Metro goes everywhere.

Hopefully there is still plenty of snow @Eve7 But even if not, I still like to go up there.

Has some beautiful places to walk if we can't ski.

Been watching the OG too. It's good that they replay what happened over night. I don't feel like getting up at 2am to watch something!!

How are you feeling after ect? Do you find that you bounce back fairly well?

I went to a training camp (with some athletes)  one summer at Falls Creek @Snowie and had an amazing time. It’s beautiful even in summer.

Sometimes after ECT I just want to sleep but today I’ve been awake mainly because of some things I told pdoc. How are you after it?

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

A training camp at Falls Creek sounds great @Eve7 

I like going up there even in the summer.

I am normally ok, but can easily come home and sleep.

Not much planned this weekend, probably just at home.

I hope what you discussed with your pdoc can help hon. Sometimes it is so hard to open up, so well done for doing that.

HI @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Snowie @NatureLover @Bow ,

Hope everyone is okay.

Hi @tyme 

Having Prn, meds and hoping to sleep tonight. Not much last night.

I hope your day has gone well and you have a good night 💕

Take care @Snowie ,

And I'll catch you over the weekend.