Skip to main content

Re: Morning has broken

Hey @Emelia8 ,

How are you hanging on today?

Thinking of you.

I agree that exercise can help mood but I don’t think it’s a cure @Snowie 

Its good you were honest with pdoc today that was a big step to take. It’s hard to be honest when we know what they’ll say.

No it certainly is not a cure @Eve7 Perhaps just something else in our tool box that we can use.

I think my psych just uses it to try and get me out of the house. 

@NatureLover not sure how I feel. Puts a lot of pressure on others, just because of me.

That’s a good idea @Snowie seeing exercise as another tool.

what do you think about another hospital stay or more ECT?

I know it is probably getting to the stage of intervention @Eve7 

Having ect fortnightly will be ok for me, but I do worry about the added stress it puts on hubby. Another day of leaving home at 5:50am, another drive in peak hour traffic, another day for him off work, another day that has an effect on him.

If I go into hospital I worry about hubby and how much more he has to do. I also worry about my mum who is becoming more reliant on me. I know she won't go into respite, she has already told me she won't.

I guess I have every excuse not to do these things. But at the same time I'm not sure the choice will be mine soon.

It will be a hard decision whatever you decide @Snowie but your health is important otherwise how can you support others? I know what you mean though by putting people out as I struggle with that all the time.

Take care, sending lots of love xox

Thanks @NatureLover 🙏 Hi @Snowie 😊 

I'm doing okay thanks  @tyme ❤️ I'm packed and ready for my long drive tomorrow.  Will hit the road early.

That's exciting knowing some of the athletes competing in the Games @Eve7 .  I do especially look forward to the athletics, but am interested in most sports. 

Wishing you a very safe trip @Emelia8 

💚💛💚

@Eve7 I hope today is going ok for you. Another day of ECT.

Safe travelling @Emelia8 I hope you get there ok. 

Not so good today @Snowie and another 2 weeks of ECT. I don’t want to be here anymore.

How is your day hon?