Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Hello dear @Eve7 

Hope you are feeling a little better today hon. 

Have they said when ECT is starting back up again?

Sending lots of squishy hugs 💌💌

Thanks @Snowie @and I hope you are feeling better today.

I can’t have ECT until my chest is clear so just playing the waiting game while confined to my room. Watching Brit box and Netflix ad nauseam.

I tested negative to Covid RSV, influenza a & b and xray showed bronchitis.

What are you up to today?

Just found out that the pdoc I always see in here is leaving and today is her last day wtf!!! I don’t want to start with a different pdoc!! I am going to ask to be discharged.

Oh that sucks @Eve7 ! You’ve had such a rough admission, with being sick and having your ECT halted and now this. 

im actually a bit surprised that they haven’t sent you home cause your sick. Do you think going home is for the best? Or sticking it out would be better? (Totally understand your hesitation with having to start with a new pdoc though)

I’m here voluntarily @Bow  so I’m checking out. I want to sleep in my own bed and see my own pdoc and hug my own family.

I hope your nausea is better this afternoon 🩵🩵

Oh no, that’s really tough news @Eve7. I’m sorry to hear your pdoc is leaving—it’s so hard to start over with someone new. Have you had a chance to talk to her about it yet? Maybe she can recommend someone who might be a good fit for you. How are you feeling about all this?

Oh totally @Eve7  i don’t blame you 💕 I hope discharge is fuss free for you and your home in your own bed swiftly. 

thank you. Just made myself a chai to sip on. 

Just caught up @Eve7 

That totally sucks on so many levels. Not giving you any notice at all is so wrong.

Whatever you decide to do, we are here for you hon.

I’m just so upset about her leaving @Snowie I’m going home tomorrow and I will stick with my regular pdoc.

No doubt you are upset @Eve7 You have every right to be. 

It's so hard to find those supports to trust, and then for that to be taken away in the way it was..... well it's just wrong.

Did they discuss doing ect as an outpatient at all?

If going home tomorrow feels right for you, then we are here to support you 100%.

Have you got an appt. with your pdoc coming up soon? Or can you make one?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance