Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti glad to hear you're living your life well 🤗

Budgies are the loveliest of birds, feel free to post a photo of them 😊

I know what you mean when it comes to reading. I started a book about a month ago and haven't gone past the first chapter yet....

@PeppyPatti we are all learning, I’m still learning too. It’s a journey.

I did some writing today, it’s fairly rough right now, I didn’t actually spend long on it and just let the words flow. I have uni placement this upcoming week, and have a while to go still. Getting there week by week

Yes @ENKELI 

Blooming heck what's happened to us with reading ? 

I'm actually got a wonderful Audible by Sebastian Faulks ......I just can't believe we don't read ..... 

IMG-20240210-WA0002.jpeg

 do you see the little yellow 🟡  one ? She rules the roost. Complete time wasters --- staring at them all the time. 

Do you have pets 🐕 ?

@creative_writer you inspire me to do my readings. Thinking of time schedules at university. 

Screenshot_2022-12-02-23-43-40-51.jpg

👋🏼 @Gemma13 thank you very much for your post.

The level of concern by Huckleberry’s @tonys Forum family for his health is palpable.

This is us looking for updates on @tonys progress @Gemma13 

Hugs G

IMG_3168.gif

@Shaz51  was minus 3 ° last night. Have had to keep the loungeroom heater on all night, so that my bedroom and my cose doesn't freeze. I'm wearing so many layers, I look like the Michalan Man before he lost weight.

Nala is good. Just ordered her a new jacket from Kmart. Her only jumper is getting a bit stretched. So a second outfit for winter nights is needed.

I hope you and Mr Shaz are doing well. Is it still warm where you live? The cold makes me miserable.

Dear @utopia 

Here is Western Australia we've had a very hot summer I'm itching for cold weather 🌡️ 

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-11.jpg

Quiet times are good too, @Shaz51. Hoping this finds all well on your home front. The occasional photographs I see of your (late mother's?) garden are exquisite. Must be a garden full of memories for you.

Thanks for the tag @Glisten. I hope all is well with you.

Hello @Historylover haven't seen you around much on here. I hope you are enjoying your group activities that you are doing nowadays

Hello @Historylover 

Yes lots of memories and trying to keep her gardens going,  I am not a gardener like her xx