Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

I had mixed feelings @ArraDreaming I was really happy for the win but I also felt really bad for the Swans and their supporters. 

Yeah especially Bec cause it was such a walk over @Zoe7

Yeah @ArraDreaming Don't get me wrong - we deserved a win after being up there for so many years but I really expected a very close game. I do hope Sydney can get past it and compete again next year. They are such a wonderful team and club and I do really feel for them. That does not take away how well we played nor how happy I am to finally get over the line in the big one.

Are you on school holidays @Zoe7

Yes - this week and next week @ArraDreaming It was really needed too - I was very tired by the end of last term. I am looking forward to the remaining time off. I have cleaned out my bedroom to paint the room ...so am living on the couch lol

How are you buddy? How is the new place and job going?

Im glad you have time to rest @Zoe7

The house is awesome we have finally settled and feels like home, work is going well Im still just part time
Our middle son broke and dislocated his elbow very badly just over 2 weeks ago, had to have surgery on it and has a cast so that has been a very busy and stressful time but starting to get a bit better now they put a new cast on his last week which is a lot lighter than the full arm one he had on

Oh dear - that would have been painful for your little man @ArraDreaming So glad it is healing okay for him but I have no doubt it has been difficult for you all.

I broke my thumb and injure my forefinger a couple of months ago - not sure if I told you. I got my hand crushed between the trailer and a wall. Luckily I had gloves on as the damage would have been much worse. It certainly has restricted me for most of this term. Both are healing but my thumbs still really hurts at times. 

It was very painful for him but so brave, and um…how do I put this…
It was very obviously broken 😰 Poor little thing was just about passing out from pain waiting for the ambulance to find our house!
very stressful time @Zoe7 but we are getting through it and his confidence is coming back now
Accidents happen hey…

Yeah I remember you saying that I’m really glad its all healing but will take some time

Poor little man @ArraDreaming 😒 No doubt he is finding ways around it to still do things.

It is really hard to do a lot of things without using my thumb and finger but I have found ways around it 👍I do occasionally have the splint of and as soona s I do I use my whole hand on instinct - them feel it afterwards - so splint goes back on. Another week until I return to the physio and see if I can have it off permanently. At this stage I think it will be another few weeks though.

I better head off and do a few things. Lovely as always catching up with you. You really are one of my favourite people here @ArraDreaming ❤️ Look after yourself buddy.

So good to catch up, I gotta run too @Zoe7 best of luck with your physio