Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Hahaha I cany believe you aren’t up to date @rav3n
Gahhh
The biggest scam on 2024
They werent even real! Well if they were the had been flown in from America days beforehand somehow, all 1000 made it through customs so definitely I think just home made! that is so funny

Correct! In the nt,
although I do not have a lot of history on my mums culture, only my dads side.

That's actually so funny omg @ArraDreaming 🤣

If I'm paying $17 for a cookie it better be full of like, $15 worth of weed or something cos otherwise,

Y I K E S

😅

it is a great mix @rav3n basically it’s a lot of solo work
Jobs get sent to me on an iPad and I complete them in order of priority or how it best fits into my day
I definitely still talk to people like the residents and stuff, but it’s not like in previous roles my old job that I did before this one I worked in a plant nursery I found talking to people so much and being so busy really hard, because it was juggling your job but also if customers needed help and things like that
I like this is more self paced it suits my work style better as long as I. Get it all done and the big things that need doing urgently are done in time they don’t mind when
I like talking to the residents when I am doing things for their units
Everyone is very friendly but I also like that I can do some jobs that give me some breathing space like gardening or mowing where no expectation to interact with people if I am feeling a bit under the pump

Hahahahaha true gimme that $17 cookie
@Jynx

sometimes at the nursery I would come home at the end of the day exhausted from the end less non stop interaction
This way I just put my head down get my tasks done
Everyone is really nice

@ArraDreaming haha right?

Also, makes me super happy to read about how much you're still loving your job!! Very warm fuzzies.

I should say goodnight!! Good chats as always, catch you next time bud!!

oh perfect! it's always nice when you get some solo work and its more self-paced @ArraDreaming the outdoors too- sounds sooo good!! glad you're liking it so far, definitely an upgrade from hanging around the rude rich guys!

I am okay @ArraDreaming Have needed time out from here as pretty disillusioned with a lot of things - not the members and have missed you and others. Not sure how much I will be around for a while - need to weigh up some things and see how I feel once I have done that. Please know I think about you every day and hope you are okay.

sorry to here that @Zoe7 we do miss you but I understand

I don’t want to keep you here but I do just want to say I hope you were happy on Saturday when your lions won @Zoe7 😊