Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

@rav3n how are you going

OH my... how do people have the audacity to say stuff like that and that too- in front of you!! @ArraDreaming people never fail to surprise me... glad you can laugh about it now, did you respond to him in the moment?

@ArraDreaming been a bit stressed with organising my trip to Sydney this week but besides that, been pretty alright! how are you going?

I was just like ha what? @rav3n a bit confused because I definitely speak English

What’s your tip to Sydney for is that a holiday @rav3n

@ArraDreaming did they not speak to you english earlier 🤔 ahh hopefully they'll use their brains a bit more next time

i'm going for a music festival in Sydney but also turning it into a little trip, my sister and a few of my friends are going together just for a couple nights so we'll explore around too 😊 have you travelled there recently?

Nobody I need to be concerned with any more @rav3n this was back when I was an apprentice

Oh nice no I havet ever been there

Oh wow, rich people really do live on another planet hey @ArraDreaming @rav3n, wow

Wouldn’t you at least try to speak English in front of me and like say hello before talking ABOUT ME right there @rav3n @Jynx I also once at an old rich white dude watch me from his balcony the whole time then give me “honest feedback” throughout the day
Ok old fella, move along I don’t see you lifting any logs or shovelling any trenches any time soon, too bad I’m probably digging this trench for your grave anyway

HAHAH the last part 😂 @ArraDreaming but you're so right, they could've literally spoken to you first before assuming ughh hopefully the people you work with now are lil nicer?

Yeah that was a customer who asked if I could speak English not a work mate so thankfully did not have to come face to face with some people all that often unless they were regulars @rav3n

Yeah I really like my job now did I tell you what I do