Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

our trip to Bunnings this afternoon was spent browsing the lawn mower aisle @Zoe7 😂😂
Yeah she’s ok just sad cause she wants to go on a run and cant

Hey @Ru-bee how are you going
I have been non stop all day just having a break now
lots to do today
place is a mess from the weather over weekend

Hey @ArraDreaming I'm having a pretty nice day so far

Oh dang, did you have wild weather over the weekend? We had some strong winds over here but nothing too bad

Yeah Thur night through to Sat was all pretty wild, not too bad but yeah, strong winds heavy raining that @Ru-bee

What's the clean-up been like @ArraDreaming ?

Did you find time to get up to anything else on the weekend? Were you able to get to the skatepark with the kids to work on your backside boneless? 

Actually not too bad mostly just cleaning up leaves, a couple of infant trees did not fare very well, sticks and that you know nothing major @Ru-bee just on top of other stuff I had to get done it was a busy day

Yeah, Sat was crappy weather, but got out yesterday @Ru-bee and we gotta pack the house up too

Yeah, busy busy time @ArraDreaming 

Glad you got some time to do something for you yesterday, it can be hard when there's a million other things to do. Especially moving, sometimes that feels like the list of things to do is endless

Yeah I feel incredibly overwhelmed and stressed tonight just real on edge just so much I feel like I gotta get done can’t get it all done chasing my tail all the time @Ru-bee can’t slow down keep dropping stuff just inpatient

Hey @ArraDreaming! Ru-bee has hopped off for the evening but I'm about if you wanna chat! 

Everything a bit chaotic atm eh?

yeah it’s a lot @Ru-bee @Jynx