Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Hahaha @tyme One of my old Principal's had a great super glue story - she was 'a little under the weather' and needed to put in some eye drops but as she was still half asleep she grabbed the super glue ....you can imagine the rest....

OOOHHH! NO! That's terrible! @Zoe7 

Definitely glad I have never done anything like that @tyme ....lots of accidents with hot glue though ...the kids just bring me a cup of water when I break out the hot glue so I have something to stick my fingers in LOL

Not too much happening here, day was ok, home with kids today, @Zoe7 @tyme Mrs j at the winter night market tonight selling her goodies so spent some of the afternoon getting her things organised while she was at work, also smallest munchkin learnt a party trick today, she can stand up without holding on to anything, before we know it it will be a step

Awww. Very sweet @ArraDreaming 

she knows she is clever too @tyme hahaha LOVES the attention
I don’t think she will be a kid that cries on her first birthday I reckon she will lap it up

So cute @ArraDreaming Cannot believe she is nearly one!!!!

Us either! @Zoe7
Your not gonna believe this, you either @tyme you know how one of my kids in particularly is lightening mcqueens biggest fan?
Huh this morning we were at an op shop and I was like oh cool look lightening McQueen pajamas and he goes uhhh I don’t like cars anymore I like lawn mowers
Like duh? keep up

well sorry….
looked at me like I was an idiot

Nicki is also very sad

No more Cars - now lawnmowers @ArraDreaming Little fella taking after Daddy 👍❤️

Is Nicky okay?