Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Yeah I’m looking forward to it being done @Ru-bee space for all of us

Hey @ArraDreaming @Ru-bee Had an accident with a tree branch earlier - really need to not let them jump out at me lol Was a pretty clear sign that anymore outside work needs to be postponed ...so inside time for me for the evening.

Oh nooooo @Zoe7 ! Are you okay? 

Were you walking? driving?

I had an incident once where the chainsaw backfired on me... it could've done serious damage. I'm glad it didn't though.

Oh no!! @Zoe7 are you ok?

That’s scary @tyme that’s like one day I didn’t wear safety glasses whipper snippering because I couldn’t find goggles or sunglasses, rock flew up hit me in the cheek…. If it was eye I would have lost my already bad eyesight!!

Yeah I am okay @tyme It flicked up and caught me under my chin so a nice gash but otherwise fine. 

OMG the chainsaw 😮 That could have been serious! I have had a few near misses with power tools - mainly when Toby has been too close and I was more worried about him.

Yeah all good @ArraDreaming Caught it under my chin when it flicked up on me. Inside for me for the evening now. How are you?

Precisely @ArraDreaming @Zoe7 . So dangerous... I've been hesitant to use a chainsaw since then. Glad you didn't lose your eye @ArraDreaming .

@Zoe7 , did you need your chin to be medically glued?

Nah @tyme A couple of bandaids and I'm good to go 👍I will break out the super glue if needed lol

Lol. Reminds me of Matilda when she put superglue on her dad's hat @Zoe7