Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: when is your Birthday

From a fellow Piscean @ETBug  I totally agree with your description of us lol

@Scarecrowe  have I got you birthday xx

Very interesting @ETBug  wonder what mine is 

Hi @Shaz51 

Yes I gave you my birthday when I first joined.  And you sent me a birthday message last year Heart

Hi to Mr Shaz

ellRe: when is your Birthday

Hello @ETBug I'm a Pisces too - Birthday March 15th.

Hi @Scarecrowe You're a Pisces too....

Adge

Re: ellRe: when is your Birthday

hi @ETBug  I am a cancer crab Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Adge  long time no speak.

Yes like you I am a March Pisces - on the 4th

@Scarecrowe  Another Pisces... scary just how many Pisceans have MI issues.  Doesn't it make you think that we are just a fish out of water.

@Shaz51 My eldests son is also a crab.  When he was little he used to literally crawl into his blankie whenever he got stressed or scared.  It was so cute.  

@Adge Hello fellow Piscean.  I don't know about you but I always both proud to be a Piscean and wishing I wasn't at the same time.  So soft and so sentitive.  It's a blessing and a curse.

Me too Pisces. @ETBug . Definitely fish out of water. 💦🐟🐠

Hi @ETBug @Adge  yes I do agree with the fish out of water analogy.  But I also think like this.  The sign of Pisces is two fish pointing in different directions.  I think of them as good fish, bad fish.   Sometimes I am feeling good and other times I am feeling bad.  And when a fish goes  bad....................

I love that story about your son crawling in his blankie, that is so adorable.  

And yes I also feel proud to be a Pisces, but then wish I wasn't so sensitive.  But the odd thing about that from my point of view though is that I was meant to be an Aries.............Smiley Indifferent

Yes well @Scarecrowe @ETBug I never assumed that it had anything to do with being Piscean - I've just always been very sensitive, introverted & was very shy when younger.

Yes, emotional, but never allowed to express my emotions (got screamed at etc when I did).

I have a severe trauma background, so I naturally assume it was largely due to that (over several decades).

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance