Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Club

Re: Daily Achievements!

I cut mine around a few mms, anything larger is too big. You could use a slicer. I just cut carefully. When mine come out of the oven they are crunchy. Yes they do shrink in the oven and become very crispy @MJG017 My diabetes educator was recommending this to her clients as an alternative to chips

@Mustang67 You will get there, stay true to your vision and circumstances will begin to coalesce around your aspirations. You will find a way!  I lost a 1/4 of my bodyweight over the past few years. I was on the Big 'O" medicine for mood disorders which is almost impossible to trim down on. You probably know the medicine I'm referring to.

@MJG017 I think you are right. I should obtain all the information possible and when I have it all in front of me, work out what is best for me and my mental health.

Hello all of you wonderful people.  

Apologies for my 3 month absence.  My ability to post/ read others struggles is very dependent on where I am mentally. I have been through and read a few of your posts tonight. 

Everyone seems to be working very hard on their mental/physical health.  You should all be very proud of your efforts and what you are achieving for yourselves. 

You are such a wonderful,  compassionate group of people and it does my spirits a world of good to read you all supporting each other.

Sorry for the soppy rant. I'm a bit emotional tonight and just wanted to express my gratitude to you all. 

I hope you are all having a good/ manageable night.

@dehaha what a lovely post! I hope your night is going well and that you are okay for now.

Looking forward to hearing from you, when you are able to 💜

Hi 👋🏼 @dehaha never ever apologise for saying your feels.

It’s safe to be open here.

G

What great day and we are only about halfway through:

Centrelink payment approval (first time I’ve ever been able to get ‘government funding’)

Made myself breakfast

Remembered to brush my teeth, take my tablets and have my yakult

Found an amazing new SHARE group (got to share & give feedback and I’ll be going back weekly)

Hung out the washing

Helped cheer a friend up so she could push through the rest of the work day

Had a little nap

Called my lived experience worker and organised our next meet

Hung out the washing and did the ironing

Washed the dishes

Now for some downtime and hoping to get to chat in the forums!

Sending positivity to everyone and remember, even getting out of bed is an achievement!

@Macqua  That is a bloody MASSIVE list of achievements‼️

HUGE

G

@Mustang67 wrote:

@MJG017 I think you are right. I should obtain all the information possible and when I have it all in front of me, work out what is best for me and my mental health.

@Mustang67  Let us know when you have some more information, especially on how soon you maybe be able to get into your own housing.  Always happy to help you however I can.

Thanks @Glisten !

Very productive day today which I’m proud of myself for!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance