Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Lockdown 8 for my area here we go yet again

Hello everyone Ive just gotten word that another 7 day Lockdown is on yet again,this will be the 8th Lockdown in Total,I dont know for some reason I count them,the good news is groceries will be delivered to our place tomorow afternoon,had a nice lunch and dinner today,not alot will chane around here although after the last one I hope to improove the routine at home,I am thankfully fully supplied with Meds for the time being,and doing best to distract myself,watched a comedy tonight,just keep doing self care,I geuss what concerns me most is not being able to see family but Im sure everyone hasnt seen family members for months either,their are other concerns which I wont mention but I am safe,just a bit bored at present ,I hope everyone keeps safe and most important keep in contact with family and friends any way you can,phone,message,Facetime,Facebook,SnapChat ect goodnight everyone will see what tomorow brings 

4 REPLIES 4

iRe: Lockdown 8 for my area here we go yet again

might look again at @Anastasia list of ideas from another post if needed to fill in the time

Re: iRe: Lockdown 8 for my area here we go yet again

You've got this @LostAngel 🙏

Sorry you are back in lockdown. There is an end to them...one day x

Re: Lockdown 8 for my area here we go yet again

I hear you @LostAngel. Lockdowns can be tough and you are certainly not alone in your struggle. It also sounds though like you have a lot in place to manage getting through this. Nonetheless, wishing you all the very best, 

TideisTurning 🌷

Re: Lockdown 8 for my area here we go yet again

Hi @LostAngel 

I am in lockdown here too. Its good to hear that you are looking after yourself well and have everything you need at this time and hopefully as you said plenty of social interaction with family and friends even though via electronic devices. 

It's a difficult time for many people but I think the best thing about it is many are doing things they have not had the opportunity to do because they've been at work and other committments. I know of people renovating their backyards building gardens and painting houses keeping themselves occupied. 

I have personally added more to my little veggie garden (and its all in pots and raised trolleys) so that has been fun! and also checking out the various streaming services I have settled with prime video 😄 

Hopefully your lockdown will be over in 7 days!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance