Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

tyme
Community Lead

CLOSED: Paid Participation: Help Improve SANE.org!

Dear All,

Please see the below and if interested, express your interest by emailing content@sane.org

Help us improve SANE.org!

We want to make sure our website meets the diverse needs and experiences of our community members. That's why we're asking people with a lived experience of complex mental health issues to help us test it out.

What’s involved?

• Pick a time that works for you on Wednesdays or Fridays (during business hours).
  • Share your thoughts during a 60-minute online interview.
  • First, we'll ask about your experiences with SANE and similar websites. Then, we’ll ask you to navigate through SANE.org and share your feedback, suggestions, and ideas for improvements with us.

Volunteers will be reimbursed for their time in line with SANE's paid participation policy.

Interested? Email your availability on Wednesdays and Fridays to content@sane.org.

You will be notified if you are successful as part of this recruitment.

Kepp an eye out for other opportunities in the future!

8 REPLIES 8

@Molly13 @Flowerlove22 @Birdofparadise8 @Bow @PinkFlamingo @tonys @Shaz51 @ArraDreaming @Captain24 

Please see the above message if you are interested.

thank you @tyme 😍

Hi @tyme 

I flicked through an email on tuesday, just checking it was recieved.

Same here @LilMapleLeaf 

@tyme 

Hey @LilMapleLeaf , @Shaz51 ,

I actually don't have access to the emails, but I will ask for you 🙂

I've been informed that everyone who provided an EOI has been responded to. @Shaz51 @LilMapleLeaf 

Currently, the places are tentatively filled. We will keep you in the loop 🙂

Re: CLOSED: Paid Participation: Help Improve SANE.org!

hello @tyme . I'm in hospital, Again bit busted up and have been trying to send a picture, face covered so folks get what's happened to. Keeps asking for the url of the hospital wi fi I guess or sane won't process it.

We tried everything. Can you help.             Hope you are well            tonys.

Have a carer helping me type.   I'm in public till I get transfer and staff to busy to help.  

Don't want folks to think I have bailed.

Re: CLOSED: Paid Participation: Help Improve SANE.org!

Hey @tonys thank you for reaching out to the Forums!

I'm sorry to hear that you are in the hospital at the moment and please continue to stay connected with your peers on the Forums.

Your photos were uploaded to the Forums but unfortunately, I was not able to publish them as they may be triggering for other Members. Please refer to the SANE Guidelines to stay up to date on how to post safely: Guidelines & Info - SANE Forums

Take Care

RiverSeal 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance