Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Super embarrassing symptoms..... I need advice

Hi @Eden1919 most of that is beyond my experience, well except for spending too much and working out plans for the world ha. Probably should tell someone if it’s affecting your life/bothering you tho. Guess the pscychs that are leaving are being replaced? Even it they’re not around much longer they could still help you?

@Eden1919 - sounds like you are having a bit of a manic episode.  Does that sound right to you?  

Try and tell your psych just what you tell us here.  Why not read out your post to your psych.  Your psych will understand what is happening. 

I hope your Christmas was a good one.  Nice to get away without the internet. 

@utopia Yes my Christmas was good. I am not sure if there is any point telling my psychologist as he is leaving soon anyway and after that I don't have a psychologist to tell  so I am not really sure there would be any point. Besides I am actually feeling good for once and I am not letting those stupid psychs take that away from me again. Not this time no way. Besides I have too much to do. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance