Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dealing with heartbreak

Hey @Rockdog ,

I have faith even at times when you've lost faith.

That's why people need each other. We need each other to grow, learn, thrive and survive 🙂

People need people. We are born social creatures whether we like it or not.

Hi @tyme 

You are so right, and it is such a joy to have someone share something with you that other people don’t get. It makes the bond stronger, and I will be forever grateful that you came into my life, and have faith that things will eventually work out. I sometimes lose faith in things working out, and you never have. I hope we never lose connection because you are also part of the magic plan. The universe is definitely at work, because things aren’t just coincidental. 😊

Hi @tyme 

I am a bit worried that  after what was said last time i saw her, and if I was the reason things went bad, then she might really not like me anymore now.  

Very true @Rockdog  - the things that were last said points to her moving on without you, but remember, it was the circumstance.

On the other hand, remember all the things that were done and said prior to this. That's not a coincidence. It points to someone who was and is looking for something better. She was waiting for the right time. It seems it's taken a long time, but the scheme of eternity, it's only been very brief since you last connected.

Keep focusing on being the best person you can be 🙂

Hi @tyme
Hope you are well. I had a really bad day today. The person who at work I told about her to looked her up on Facebook and starts showing the other guys. They all go, she is cute. Then he shows me and says ‘is that her’? I hadn’t seen the photos for a long time and it triggered me a bit. If everyone feels that way, then what chance have I got being old and not very good. I’m sure she has moved on and probably didn’t like me anyway. 😢

I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad day. @Rockdog 

I hear it is hard to see those photos, yet remember, what's for you will be for you and no one can take that away from you.

I don't want to be a broken record, but people look on the heart.

Hi @tyme 

@I love you being a broken record 😊

I do think we had something more, and your beautiful words and support keep me believing we will have it again. If it is meant be. Something deep down says yes, even when people make fun of me. 😢

I'm wondering if it's because people know you are a real softie @Rockdog ? They then like to see the reaction and so they play on it? It sounds so tough. 

You need to find people like you. A workplace that has people like you.

Hi @tyme
You are right, I am a softie 😊
Today that did happen, and instead of being sad about it, it is a signal to move on, you are so right. It was a lesson. If this post goes for everyone to see, then I want to tell anyone who is also getting a beating to hold on and move towards your purpose. Dreams can come true, with the right people in your life.

Ditto @Rockdog ! That's the way!

You just need the right people. It doesn't mean you are wrong or faulty. You have the best things waiting for you.

This is your chance to rise up and show them!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance