Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dealing with heartbreak

Well, it may feel magical, but in life, you CAN explain magic - it's pure science... however, you can't explain destiny. THAT's what's powerful 🙂 @Rockdog 

Hi @HopeDream , how are you going? Miss you on the Thursday Peer Group Chat tonight but hope you can join on Sunday 🙂

Hi @tyme,

So you think destiny is what it is? I like that, it does sound powerful and no you can’t explain it. The other week couldn’t be explained. You don’t think Dr McDreamy happened do you? It does sometimes derail my thoughts. I must just let destiny happen. I do think it will, there is too much connection. I do think it is real 

Hi @tyme ,

just wondering if you are free.

I can talk. I'm not entirely free, but that's okay @Rockdog . What did you get up to today?

Hello @Rockdog , sitting with you my friend ❤️ 

@tyme , @HopeDream , @RiverSeal , @HeyJoeI 

Hey @tyme,

i went and got a new replacement phone which was good because it was tough using the old one. Now I a, just having cuddles with Paris. She is really sleepy at the moment. What are you up to?

Hi @Shaz51

really appreciate your support. How are you going?

One step at a time here my friend 🧡 @Rockdog 

Think Mr shaz has the flu for the weekend here xxx

Is it cold where you are @Rockdog ? Hope you are practicing some self-care @Rockdog 

Hi @tyme,

it is freezing, how about where you are?

Self care getting some sleep plus a bit of puppy therapy now 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance