Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dealing with heartbreak

Yes? ! @Rockdog  That's what I'm thinking

Hi @tyme ,

hope Christmas went well. Thank you, that would be nice. Is the yes? because I need to get some more work done?

I am planning to this year so let’s hope so. I think It was 100% real because things have changed. If it wasn’t then they wouldn’t have.

Happy new year, let’s have the best 2024 😊

YES indeed @Rockdog .

You've got work to do 🙂 And you know you are not ready yet. 

Hi @tyme 

I do know that, and need to work out how. I have a really weird feeling but I do think something is changing a little bit with me. I can’t explain it though. 

Just hang on to that feeling @Rockdog . Better than remaining stagnant. Things will and do change even if we can name it. 

You just have to be ready for anything at any moment. 

Hi @tyme 

Thank you for your support. It means a lot to have you to talk to because you get it.

There isn’t a day that goes bye that I don’t think about her. I’m not sure of the  

next step to become better. I used to tell her all the time about wanting my dreams to come true, and I will never let go. I guess that is the power of love. 😊

Hi @tyme 

do you really think she thinks about me every day ? I know that I think about her everyday.  I’m sure it was real, and I miss her so much 

Yes @Rockdog .

Things are moving. I'm sure of that.

Thanks @tyme 

Your support means the word to me😊

😉 @Rockdog 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance