Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Have work around home to get done today @Boonana What about you?

I was cleaning sorry @Zoe7
I might be going to watch a movie with a friend but I’m not sure yet

Hope you get to the movie with your friend @Boonana It might be good for you to get out and do something.

@Former-Member just a check in to let you know I am thinking of you Hon Heart

Hi @Zoe7 

How is your day going?

Very slow day here @Snowie Snuggled on the couch with Toby with the football on. It's too windy to be outside so can't do the lawn or any gardening - even Cat doesn't want to be out there. What have you been up to?

Slow days are good at times @Zoe7 I am sure Toby is enjoying all the extra cuddles.

Haven't been up to much either. Just on the couch with Izzy watching tv.

It seems like it is the day for it @Snowie I watched a series I had recorded earlier with a couple of naps in there too. I am still so tired and that is worrying me for going back to work next week. I have not been sleeping well for a while but don't see my pdoc until next week as she has been away for school holdays as well. Thinking we may need to increase one of my night meds again. 

@Former-Member how did the day with your hubby go for ANZAC day?

It is a bit of a worry @Zoe7 especially when you have to go back to work next week. Hopefully your pdoc can help you and you can get some answers hun. I guess we have to just take it one day at a time. Big hugs and Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance