Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@Glisten glad to hear you slept well. I was able to sleep last night too, had no need to get up early for uni.

Phone conversation with a friend is always nice. I feel like text messages can get a bit static over time

I just wrote to @MarronButterFly 

@Shaz51 

@Glisten 

@TAB 

I just feel like showing off -- I cleaned the quilting sewing corner. 

The budgies are flying around.... 

IMG20240622103636.jpg

@TAB  Im getting through having tips from you re- my Mum. Thanks 

1953.jpeg

Hi @creative_writer 

One day you'lle have in your hand a uni certificate 

I remember the world of the Gods were exhausted after shining faded yet shiny gold rays at me so I passed my University degree. ... I hold my degree with a great amount of pride - almost ready to do my honours in about 2 years.

I'm crazy 🤣 

@PeppyPatti @TAB @Shaz51 @MarronButterFly 

@PeppyPatti  That gave me a lovely 💞 mental image. Your birds flying around. You organising your work space.

I feel joy and satisfaction reading your post. Especially respect for your quilting skills.

G

okay @PeppyPatti  thats a nice dressmaking table

Yes it is.

Actually it's wandoo wood. 

Iv found a source of gummy chocolates so if I have about a little fingernail of chocolate I'm fine for the day. Fine fine. Until about 3 pm then maybe yes for another little fingernail full. 

I cannot believe this is so hard to get. 

SID101377M.jpg.448x900_q85.jpg

Thankyou @Glisten 

You have helped me a lot. In my daily living skills. I don't need to think GL.....isten I think of me but I have  that word you wrote which is respect to acknowledge the source. 

Iv got to take it slowly but it's for my quilt online shop 

35-awards-wildlife-photography-winners-22.jpg

@PeppyPatti I’ll be relieved once I have it, but still lots to do, but getting there. What did you do your degree in?

@PeppyPatti  slow and steady

You have no idea how often @TAB @StuF @Jynx @Shaz51 remind me of the most basic obvious things 😆

I am definitely fallible.

G

Hello @RiverSeal 😁