Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

Todays word is 'CHOCOLATE'

@Mazarita @Smc @Former-Member @greenpea @eth @TAB @utopia @Exoplanet @Owlunar @Hope4me and everyone

Don't start me @outlander!  I'm pretty hooked on it for the last few months and am paying for it, now being heavier than ever before.  But love it so much!  There's just nothing like it.

Hope you're well today x

Yep, my fav too.image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Ah yes - chocolate - @outlander -  I love it - esp dark chocolate and also those really fancy hand made chocolates - when you get only a few large and beauiful and G O R G E O U S numbers that melt in your mouth and leave your whole being is a state of total joy for the duration of the chockie treat - so great

Aw - wow - I could go out right now and buy some for myself but no - that would be wonderful but I would eat the whole lot too fast and that is beside the point - I think

hand made chocolates 1.png hand made chocolates 2.jpg

I can hardly bear this - they all look so wonderful - 

But great idea Outlander

Dec

chocolate-chip-cookies.gif

IMG_20181215_093413.png

Think I’m going to get myself a box of chocolates for xmas now re pic , and surprised @Former-Member hasn’t mentioned Forrest Gump yet or Willy Wonka lol @Owlunar ok a chocolate Magnum for iceblock on park bench @Former-Member 🍫🍫🍩🍪

I've always wanted a chocolate fountain.  I have fantasies of doing a Vicar of Dibley and dunking my whole head in it. 

Aw @TAB - yes

park bench.pngchocolate magnum.jpg

Golly yes - Tabby Cat - what a great way to spend an afternoon

I might get myself a box of hand made chocolates for Christmas too - after all - I can spin them out for a couple of hours

Dec

Apparently they still make Shok-ka-kola in Germany. Its 70% cocoa with kola from kola nuts and as much coffee as an espresso in 100g portion. Think need some now @Zoe7 🤔🍫
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance