Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@TAB  Nite my friendxx

Couldn't get back to sleep just got stuck going things from decades ago @greenpea

@TAB  funny (as in a strange way) me too was going over stuff that happened to our family with son2 when he was ill.... police coming to the house, me insane, ex leaving us when we needed him most, being deserted by everyone except my son2 (the mad one) and my mother .... messed up time which I wear as a battle scar which I cannot shift. I know exactly (I think) what you mean....

@TAB  you know TABs you can always to to GP about it if you want to. I am your friend after all. Be kind to yourself.

@TAB s ^^^^ talk

re not sleeping ? @greenpea  the other stuff is just my stupid life

@TAB s anything that is worrying you I suppose. I think we are both haunted by the past.

@TAB  I LOVE chicken parma's.  When I still lived in QLD with my eldest we would go once a week to a different pub and get one.  It was a kinda testing of which GC pub had the best parma.  We also argue as to whether it is "parma" or "parmi". 🤣

I just had a sausage roll and chippies.  Nothing special.

Seems I miss all the discussion of an evening.  I'm in bed by 7pm most nights   😩😴

sounds like nice memories @ETBug Cat Happy yeah not many nights am not in bed by 8 but time difference and sometimes wake in middle of night

Sausage roll and chips sounds alright

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance