Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Here's some Multi-Coloured Marshmallows @Clawde @Shaz51 To go in your Coffee or Hot Chocolate....

A Brief History of Marshmallows - HeadStuff

Here's a Toasted Marshmallow @Clawde @Shaz51 All gooey in the middle.

Yummo....

Adge

Ohh yumm @Adge I love them 😀👍

s3.jpgOIP.jpghope everyone is going ok and coping the best you can. anyone care for something to drink? 

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Adge @Clawde @Smc @greenpea @Sophia1 @Owlunar @Sophie1 @Determined @Appleblossom @Anastasia @Payneful  @Doug2 @Woody89  @MarkPage @wellwellwellnez 

and also welcome to our new members!

Looks Very Nice @outlander Yes, thanks - All of it....

Adge

hello @Smc@Clawde , @outlander , @Faith-and-Hope , @Determined , @Appleblossom , @Elac , @Krishna , @Adge 

dont think I can eat these , looks too good and made out of chocolate xxx

chocolate pianochocolate piano

Oh, I'd eat it @Shaz51... but take a photo first. 🙂

Years ago, a friend of ours was making moulds to cast bronze viking style jewellery, and he decided to try out the moulds with chocolate. He posted the results to us. Oooh they were pretty... knotwork medallions.

Y ummm @Smc 

I have eaten chocolate shells xx

Hello hot milk on stove, from my cow 🐄 just milked, yes nearly kick the bucket over again, need to stop going to 7 eleven to pay for the chocolate powder, a freind told me to buy a Brown Cow so Iwont have to ?       Not sure about this, just kidding around how many cups should I get ready any takers, marshmallows are here, Warmed cups are really ready, marshmallows and prinkles are in over flowing flow, place your orders all is well, take a seat, and just be you, your safe with Old Clawde  and friends your freinds let's drink Hot Chocolate together 👍

Yes please @Clawde 🙏

Screenshot_2021-09-27-10-26-02-54.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-29-10-34-45-57.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance