Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

nah just staying home @Former-Member
my car atm is broken in a way that I can drive it but I cant leave it so its making things hard. it cant be repaired until after Tuesday cause its the long weekend and I have to wait for parts to come. basically my key is literally stuck in my ignition so I cant lock the car or anything but I can still turn it on and drive it. I think both parents are working so I have them till late but im hoping one of them will be home and might take them out to see some of the light shows and stalls that are around here and give them something to do.

what about you?

morning @Smc @Determined @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Sophie1 @Adge @Scoo and all passing through
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 

Car troubles = ☹️

Quiet weekend here. 

the car troubles are so 'ugh' @Former-Member its super annoying atm and it seems the car needs more repairs but this one wasn't expected. one repair is $200 and until I get that repaired my central locking and electric windows wont work. plus rego in a few weeks and now I have to get the ignition fixed which they have estimated around $200 depending on how much the supplier is going to charge for the part. it doesn't rain here it pours 😬😬😬😬
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yikes @outlander ... these things always seen to happen at inopportune times.

They sure do @Former-Member

hello @Andrew1 @Sitafi1989 , @Darcy , @Determined , @outlander , @Faith-and-Hope , @Adge , @Scoo 

some drinkssome drinks

chai.png

HoneyHot-Cocoa600x600.jpg

coffeecup.jpg

Pssst @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Former-Member @Adge 

Anyone hear the Big Oz town had to close the airport?

What airport @Appleblossom ?

No, I have not heard about that.

Adge

I'm going to local Lions Club Australia Day Breakfast (in a park) tomorrow morning @Shaz51 @Former-Member @greenpea @Determined @Smc @eth @Appleblossom

I like going to that (past few years).

Baked Beans on Toast, maybe Pancakes, Bush music, Bouncy Castle & little train (for kids) - all at 7.00am in the morning (until 10.30am).

Adge

Canberra. @Adge 

I know someone who had to post safe on fb. Only a few qantas flights allowed.  ??

Smiley Surprised

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance