Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

That sounds lovely @Schitzo 

Thank you for your message. My boy also has schitzoeffective disorder so I felt compelled to say hi to you xxx I had a lovely day having had a staycation yesterday and today a few hours away with my boy. Back now. Time to rest. I do hope you enjoy your night 🌻

Oh @BPDSurvivor 

I'm so happy to hear from you today 😊

I'm going okayish, but wish it was better, so will respond when that happens - not too far away i hope

I truely hope your holidays & I'll try to to bother you too BPDSurvivor.

Please enjoy your break. You truely deserve it ❤️😊

@WIP  Thanks!

Thank you for your beautiful message.

Don't worry, you won't be bothering me. I need human contact whether virtual or not! 

I am actually a bit lost without work. Work keeps me in line. As much as I need the break, the lack of routine throws me out.

I'm so proud of you @WIP . I know things haven't been ideal for you, but your strength of character continues to amaze me. Hi-five to you!

Keep in touch!

BPDSurvivor

Thank you@Anastasia I'm glad you had a lovely staycation and got to spend a few hours with your son🌼🌸It sounds like you both have a very special relationship💙🌼🤗xxx

Good morning lovely people.

What's people plans for today.

Someone is sounding better this morning @The-red-centaur  Cat Happy

I got up super early instead of roliing back over as a bit excited am leaving work camp, well tuesday, seemed closer, well its closer than it was. Have begun putting things in my bag

What are your plans for today @The-red-centaur  ?

@TAB sounds interesting. I hope you have a good time.

Ive been up since 2am. I don't sleep properly.
Im going to be running an art class on the ward later in the week so I'm going to spend some time today making my lesson plan and figuring out materials and stuff and preparing for that.

that sounds like you are occupied and interested @The-red-centaur  thats good Cat Happy I got up at 1 ish thats silly early , esp when have to be ready to go to work like at 5, might try for another hour, think what energy had has run out again lol 

@TAB I hope you can get some more est. I might do the same actually.

Ok I got extra sleep @The-red-centaur hope you did too
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance