Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Ant7 Should be good from what we have been told. Only a couple more hours to go

@Ant7  Hi Ant7 I plan to relax as much as possible. Nothing imparticular just keeping things easy and calm. Hope you have a relaxing weekend too. Love peaxx

Wow... Tagging win @Shaz51
Haha

Hi @Shaz51 @greenpea @MDT @Ant7 @TAB and all others. Today I made history several times and cannot be beaten.

Firstly, I was first in the door at the new pool

Second, I was the first person to get in the water at the new pool when it was opened

Third, I did the first lap of the new 50m pool

Fourth I did the most laps for opening day.

So I feel pretty good about that. Made history just for doing what I do normally!

Thats so cool @cutiepiekitty 😎 Well done ! Enjoy the rest of your day Smiling here 😸

Thanks @TAB 

Everything is perfect there. Water solar heated to 26, ramp access to pool, and accessible change rooms that are 5 star hotel like, with shower, toilet, basin, shower and seats as well as change table. Like heaven!

Sounds good @cutiepiekitty one I started going to not that old , its alright. You'll be getting lots of swims in then sounds 😸 thats so good

@TAB our old one that closed yesterday was 64, opened for the Melbourne Olympics. If it could sing it could use the song from the Beatles "will you still need me when I'm 64" and the answer would be NO

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance