Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB  Sorry you are going through a rough patch atm hopefully things will improve soon for you. You deserve that cat. I am good. Been going for lots of walks this week with neighbour and support workers. Am exhausted though lol .... so unfit but am doing it.. I have anemia though so have to take iron pills hopefully they will start working so that I get my energy back. I hate feeling so tired all the time. Ridiculous.

What have you got planned for the weekend?

yeah , just boring leaving jobs early and then donating work related stuff I bought myself icing on cake, will get over it, was good mood yest. @greenpea  when did I ever have plans for weekend lol need to work on list, oh. got usual $3 win from $10 tickets seriously I want like $400 or something soon lol

thats good re walks @greenpea  plus rang my father for his bday today he's  95 lol

@TAB  I once won $100 dollars on scratchies .... once lol. After many goes and only winning $5 or $10 dollars here and there. 95 is an incredible age to reach! How is he going health wise?

been a while since got more than $2 on a win @greenpea  yeah he walks with a walker needs hip replacement replaced lol but not happening, heart failure etc  but sharp as a tack still, just dying

@TAB s will you go and see him TABs?

@greenpea Hey beautiful pea, just got out of work. Think I have caught another cold.lol. I prepared dinner for tonight last night, nice risotto.lol. I ate it already.tastes good.lol. Think I need to take otc meds for cold lol. Hope you are okay.

@Meowmy  It is because you work so hard. You are always working and there are so many nasty bugs around atm. Do take good care of yourself wont you. I hate it when my Meowmy is sick :(. On a bright note rissotto sounds really nice and will do you good 🙂

yeah then he'll die and I'll have to ge back again then I'll be completely broke @greenpea costs thousands to go there, but yeah thinking about it

@greenpea @Hey beautiful pea, I feel better talking to you,lol. How have you been?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance