Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@tonys  I’m the most fortunate person in the world when it comes to my family. They are hilarious, intelligent, talented and there is a lot of love.

The house was always a hive of activity.

It is amazing the overlap between the Tisim and ADHD. 
When I was doing admin at TAFE, a father commented that I was one of the few people who could easily communicate with his son who had Asperger’s. I was more comfortable talking to him than 98% of the staff. Lol

Night sleep well my friend 

G

@PeppyPatti  Oh my goodness, when I saw your parrot 🦜 My mind went straight to Monty Python.

And then Peter Sellers saying “Birdie Num Num”.

ADHD brain 🧠 at it’s finest.

Good night G

20240405_180106.jpg

@PeppyPatti  meet my new master/landlord.was a stray til began feeding him months ago.now hes out to it on my bed getting warmed by woodheater. He would love to meet your parrot. And would prob still say was hungry and hour later lol .. 😆

Of course he is hangry when he meets 

Ziggy the young tyrant ess ( beetch in my eyes) 

to Roki named that horrible name by Mr Rocker after someone in America who was popped into a mental ill health hospital for 20 years after being caught with a refer in the 60s……..

When I feed the birds, Ziggy sits in the seed so Roki can’t eat. She’s taken over his sleeping place. 

Yes, your furball can visit……

..sounds kompliziert @PeppyPatti @Sophia1  😊....

Provided to YouTube by Parlophone UK Cat People (Putting Out Fire) · David Bowie A New Career in a New Town (1977 - 1982) ℗ 1982 MCA Records. courtesy of MCA records under license from Universal International Music B.V. Additional Keyboards: Brian Banks Programmer: Brian Banks Mixer: Brian Reeves

Here's a new restoration from broadcast sources, of track three [of three] from Iggy Pop's legendary 1982 Tube performance. It blew me away back then, when I saw it on live afternoon TV. Uploaded on the occasion of Iggy Pop's Seventy Fifth Birthday. * After the six months touring his Party album ...
The video I edited in 2016, combining Phillipe Bergeron's 1976 Montreal Forum footage, cut to Station to Station from the Live Nassau Coliseum '76 album. * The David Bowie Isolar - 1976 Tour Every night before the band took the stage, there was a screening of "Un Chien Andalou", the 1929 silent ...

Thanx dude. So far tonight, @TAB  furry ball hasn’t visited my birds, alls quiet here in the Wild West. 

I suppose I can pack my birdcage up with my guitar and move to my friends bush- block and legitimate home in Tassie when he does,

Hope your doing well, may coffe tomorrow morning be warm and inviting for you, 

Cheers, 

3036.jpeg

Im probably going to embarrass you tonight @TAB 

https://youtu.be/EDpbmGwr_DM?si=iaQA4V-40UAao6_x

With my music taste but yours is awesome. 

https://youtu.be/H4b48Jx7Un0?si=aKnI2OB7LkRO1BuA

My birds are still safe….

oh, the Jam re Paul Weller  .. @PeppyPatti 

https://youtu.be/gSS2IgnnBo8?si=lch9Lkf4AwMLwd84

..was just playing this. yes I am Awesome re taste. Steve Awesome  . ..geddit ?? ( steve austin 6 million $ man lolololo...

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Hurt · Johnny Cash American IV: The Man Comes Around ℗ 2002 American Recordings, LLC, under exclusive license to Universal Music Enterprises, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc. Released on: 2002-01-01 Producer: Rick Rubin Producer, Associate Producer ...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance