Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Agreed100% @Zoe7 .

I am off to church with D2 this morning.  Will be back later.

💜🌷

Going to start sorting the books now Hon but will look out for you later. I hope you both enjoy church @Faith-and-Hope So good to have you back Heart

Welcome back @Faith-and-Hope 

As you can see you have not been that Far and Away from our thoughts.

Hugs

Heart

Smiley Happy

Book sorting going very slowly here @Faith-and-Hope Needing to dust along the way as some shelves have been hidden behind boxes for ages. The dust is getting to me as well so it is very slow going. I do need to continue though so I can then start the cleaning (which will most likely be tomorrow now). Will check back in later to see how your day has been Heart

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  its so nice to have you back here ❤️Xxoo

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @BlueBay glad you're back @Faith-and-Hope 

@Pepsimax 💕

@BlueBay 💕

@Appleblossom 💕

@Zoe7 💕

Thank you, it’s good to be back and I really appreciate the welcome home.

Church was peaceful, which was good, and it was nice to see some familiar faces, although the crowd is much smaller than the Sunday services.  It’s held in English on Saturday’s, so that’s gonna be my go-to from now on, for privacy around our changed circumstances as much as anything else.

Its going to be hot here today.  Currently parked up with my “home girls” in a cafe, under a fan, with lots of plants and music.

👋 @Adge 

Saw you there .....

Saturday's sound like a good idea then @Faith-and-Hope 👍

I know you are not great in the heat so stay under that fan as long as you can and enjoy the company of your girls. Toby and Cat send you hugs and licks 🐶😺

I have sorted one more pile of books so about halfway through now. I have one more pile and 2 shelves left to sort but may need some moving around on shelves to fit everything in.  Need to feed my babies first then back to it.

Hi @Pepsimax Nice to see you back here too Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance