Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Ditto to you dear @Snowie xxx

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Former-Member 

💐🌸🍵🌷🌻🌞🤗

Hi @Snowie 💜❄️👋💕 ..... good to see you Hon 

Thanks @Anastasia .  Studies are going well 👍❣️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Guess I should have an early night. Hope you're all ok. @Faith-and-Hope @Anastasia etc 💞

E24EA0E4-3F41-4EAC-9E54-94CC265C71F5.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

So tired and overwhelmed as usual. Need to sleep. That would be good. 💞

Hi @Former-Member ,

Switching off is difficult. Something I really struggle with. I have just found diamond painting thanks too @Lee82 and @Fluttershy1 . It's so much fun and I find it therapeutic. Takes my mind off everything. Also colouring in helps. What types of things do you like to do?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have been overwhelmed with appointments etc @Anastasia Have no energy for anything else. 
Switching off watching shows on tv helps at the moment. Wish I had energy for other things

So tired. It's unbelievable really. 

What are you up to tonight?
Will be back later. 

I would suggest handcrafts too @Former-Member, but if you've got no energy for it, then TV sounds like a good idea.  I also keep

music playing all day, and all night too at the moment ..... it's a self-comfort thing.

Maybe moderate the drink by adding it into coffee, or over ice cream, or with cheese and bickies ?  It's still a self-comfort, but there's nutrition in there too, a slower release, it's more filling, and a little effort required.  I hope you find it comforting in a different way ......

Sending big hugs your way, and a listening ear, always 💖🌸💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have ran out of drink for now. @Faith-and-Hope Will chill out in front of tv   Then bed. Too many things going on in my mind. Hope you are coping ok. 💞

So far I am managing @Former-Member ..... I have had to learn some new skills, and trust people, and reach out for help in new directions and new ways which were pretty intimidating, but I am doing it !! 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Nighty night @Faith-and-Hope and everyone. 

Sleep well. 💖💞

57F8F07B-ABF7-4F18-A9C5-3FEB1414CF47.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance