Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Bubbles3
Senior Contributor

EVERYTHING DOGS

i noticed there wass nothing about dogs so i thought i would start this up. everyone put pics of there dogs up if they want to

125 REPLIES 125

Re: EVERYTHING DOGS

my big baby. he thinks he is a lap dog. i love sleeping with him but hubby doesnt like him on the bed. 

so of course i have to be sneeky about it. like when his not home. what he doesnt know , wont hurt him. right haha

HOW ARE YOU @dragonflygirl. do you have any dogs

@Bubbles3... He is adorable... I had a dog so like him who I adored. We found him on the road when he was a puppy in the middle of nowhere and quite emaciated. He was a boxer/pitbull cross we thought. Just loved him so much. I know how all consuming dogs can be and so loving and great company... love the pics... post more. Unfortunately I don't have any of our dog who got only to be called "puppy" because we couldn't agree on a name. Would love to get another dog at some stage, hopefully sooner rather than later.... thanks for posting

rusty is a lab x staffy x mastiff @dragonflygirl
great guard dog
good with my family but cant have him around other kids or other people
hubby use to work away, so we trained him not to be around other people or other dogs.he has even bitten my hubby a few times not know who he was coz of work cloths. but he is a great family pet. love him to bits. well i love as much as i love the kids haha

@Bubbles3 It's hard for dogs to be t e guard dog and the pet sometimes. I know the vet used to be wary of puppy and I would say he is fine he won't bite.... but then realised being his breed and in a potentially painful procedure, he probably could. It's the look in the eyes..... 

@Bubbles3@Do you know there is a thread called Dogs rock. I don't know how to direct you there but ill try to tab you. I'm not good on the computer though.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance