Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Trauma

I feel a lot of pain trauma plays with my mental health and sometimes it beats me I don't want to fight it because it caused a big anxiety attack I'm still fighting I've been through traumatic experience who can relay

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Trauma

Hi @Evie1. It takes courage to keep fighting when it's so hard ❤

Trauma has messed around with me also and had a huge impact on my mental health. Sometimes I feel like it's beaten me too.

Was there something that triggered the anxiety attack that you'd like to share or talk about? What's helping you get through it?

Thinking of you
Evie1
Senior Contributor

Nothing is really helping it I always blame myself for the truma I experienced 

I'm sorry it's so hard @Evie1 

You have made it this far, and I'm glad you found the forum.

There are a lot of good people here who understand and don't judge.

I wish I could just tell you don't blame yourself, but I know it's not that easy.

Thinking of you. Hang in there.

PS @Evie1 if you want to tag someone so that they get a notification - use the @ and their name eg @CheerBear 

The bell at the top right of the screen is where you can see your notifications - if someone has tagged you, or replied to a thread you've commented on. You may already know all this, but just in case.

When I am in out of control panic, walking helps me.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance