Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

I feel it @Maggie, and am super thankful that you give that ❀😊 That book sounds very cool but slow sounds like the way to go. Definitely potentially triggering. You're doing well to face it all (and the one you have coming too!). There's some stuff I could have read but have avoided (attachment and development mostly) but doing my gig has and continues to make me face it head on. Understanding and working through it all can be hard but helpful in the long run. I hope you find it with this book.

Quiet yay for your counsellor ❀ The power of acceptance there I think.

Busting to see your paver!

We have sun here but still cool. Just checked the weather for the week - high 30's and early 40's just in time for the crew to go back to school. Fabulous :face_with_rolling_eyes:πŸ˜‘πŸ˜

I'm going to head out and do part 2 so I can show you 😁 Mega oodles of ❀ and hope for a good start to your day

Dropping in a quiet good morning here @CheerBear @Maggie  .....

πŸ’πŸ’•β˜•οΈ

@CheerBear is so right @Maggie You matter a great deal to us here - as do you CB Heart

Evening all. Another kind of wonky day here though we went to a funky park late this afternoon and have decided to head out tonight on an adventure which will end up being a late one (home around 11-11:30 probably). They're all excited and being helpful in getting ready which is nice.

@Maggie I didn't touch my crochet again after this morning as the day went up and down and all over the place. I wanted to share it with you though so I'll drop this off from this morning. A few green rounds to go of this part. I'm enjoying it πŸ™‚

2020049.jpg

I hope there's been some good in the day for everyone ❀

Oh @CheerBear ..., that’s lovely ❣️

@Maggie @CheerBear Getting in super early to leave you both this...

Image result for rainbow coffee

Oh WwwwwOooooooWwwwwww @CheerBear . That’s amazing.😍😍😍

I see @Zoe7  thinks she was up first this morning. Not quite.πŸ’œπŸ’œ

What a beautiful coffee you have left us. Almost too good to drink. Almost. 

Looks like coffee is served @CheerBear @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @eth  @Gazza75  and anyone who would like to share.πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈ

Ah @Maggie but I have been here all night so I guess I win lol

Afraid not @Zoe7 . I’ve been up all night too. Lying in bed though. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

I’m guessing you have been packing, sorting, dusting etc. 

Is it done yet??πŸ’šπŸ’š

Oh bugger @Maggie I certainly wish you had had some sleep Hon Smiley Sad

Been chatting to @Faith-and-Hope until the wee hours and then did a little cleaning. I have finished all the sorting - just a few things I need to find homes for today and then a lot of cleaning.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance