Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

PakMentalHealth
New Contributor

Optimizing Pakistan.

"Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Effects of Serious Mental Illness & Narcotic Substance Dependency On Criminal Offenses". The Nation’s Number One Health Problem across all societal boundaries, affect both genders, every ethnic group, and people in every tax bracket. As concerned Pakistanis, we cannot wait any longer for a solution to the Mental health and Substance abuse crisis. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Optimizing Pakistan.

Hi PakMentalHealth,

Thanks for your post & welcome to the forums!

Looking at your profile (& obiouvsly the context of your post) it looks like you're based in Pakistan.

We are an Australian based forum - so there won't be any relevant services for your area in this forum. However, you're always welcome to have discussions here.

We have a similar situation here in Australia - mental illness doesn't discriminate and impacts are areas of society. But we hope with services such as this, we can assist in giving people options to seek help.

Also, just to let you know, soon we will be launching a 'Lived Experience' forum, so keep an eye out for that. This forum is for Carers of people with a mental illness. Do you care for someone with a mental illness?

Hope you find this forum helpful.

Take care,

NikNik

Re: Optimizing Pakistan.

Invitation for 'Lived Experience' forum sounds like a wonderful life project, a really worthy undertaking. I truly appreciate so much you are inviting me to be a part of it. I feel honored by it; and I want you to know how much importance to me of your invitation.

Being a Rehabilitator I am also care of people with Mental illness.

Inamullah Ansari

i Re: Optimizing Pakistan.

Hi Pak

Hope the Aussies are looking out for you and yours. Our human connections grows closer and closer with the world of the internet in many ways, and keeps us seperate as well. Rehalilation /recovery I feels begins when one foot is placed down ready to move and the other follows. The destination is often unknown and having kind hands to hold on the journey important to give courage & support.  I give you my hand pak and you kindly give yours. All the best

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance