Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

I give myself 1 year.
That's it.
Then I'm done on this earth

I'm beyond depressed actually......

Just angry now. At myself mainly. So much.

Things are just a circle.....

Hey 👋 @MDT. I know you are having a crappy time. Sometimes it get so hard to get through these days where we can’t see a point to them. 

Keep remembering that it’s not about others and what they are doing. It’s about you! Hamsolo who is way ahead of his peers with empathy and personal growth and development. Just letting you know you’ve been heard and understood as well 💜😊

thank you @Teej

You are very kind.

SAdly I believe kindness is gone in today's world and everyone is just showing empty compassion in the real world.

I'm finding it hard to do anything and it does seem like a 1 step forward 2 steps backwards process atm.

@MDT Today is just one of those days to get through buddy. You haven't been well with this cold and it always feels a bit more overwhelming when we are sick as well. Go easy on yourself - rest and recover - you can only do what you can do when you are sick and the rest needs to wait.

Tired of waiting tbh @Zoe7

Longer i wait the worse it gets. I do everything in my power to change and improve the situation.

Nothing changes.....

It's just a cruel joke.

I'm sorry.

@MDT hey Hamsolo, allow yourself some low mood and down thoughts, then pick up and try something positive. Take care

You can't do more than you are doing @MDT The field you are trying to get into is a hard one - so allow yourself a bit of slack. It is not easy in the job market for anyone - your time will come but I know it is hard on you. It might mean you have to take a job you don't necessarily want to begin with and work your way up to what you do want - unfortunately that is often what needs to be done to get to where you want to get. You have opportunites open up for you and are making progress with getting interviews and the business planning - and whilst that has yet to lead to anything concrete it is still progress.

Hi @MDT,

I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling so much at the moment - especially, in terms of your unemployment. It is horrible to be almost at a point where you feel like giving up. Smiley Sad

I just wanted to let you know that I have sent you a check-in email.

Please try your very best to look after yourself!

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

thats what i have been applying to all this time @Zoe7 - stuff that isn't in my preferred area. All this time that's the only sort of thing I have been getting interviews in. So I have been doing that already. It seems like I can't even manage to get something mundane and unrelated to my area of study.
I am beginning to think I am unemployable. This whole charade is a joke to me now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance