Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

call it a house holiday @MDT 

@MDT  Hi Hamsolo01 how are you doing this morning? Do you have anything planned?

Horribly @greenpea
But thanks for checking in.
I have four things to do today at home. Idk if I will even do them.

I'm too annoyed and also sick because i have caught a cold.

have a shower get dressed @MDT  it Will make you feel better esp after being 'sweaty'..  

I changed glass on phone other day @MDT  after replacing screen twice, its slightly scratched under smashed protector so with stuffed battery as well this phone needs to be replaced like in under a week its driving me nuts. its been on charge for 45mins , charge level not changed haha

Hope you feel better soon @MDT .  Take it easy and be kind to yourself.

maybe later @TAB
I am just too fed up atm and sick..

Sick here too @MDT This cold has taken hold so it seems we both need rest today. Don't worry about anything else buddy - just rest, have plenty of fluids and let everything else stay in the back of your mind. Not much we can do when we are sick anyway.

@MDT  That is no good :(. I hope your day improves. Maybe you can get out for a walk before the wind comes up. It is a beautiful morning. Love peax

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance