Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Thank you Community Guides!

thank you @Lauz , @nashy , @s-jay Smiley Very Happy

@Sans911you are a wonderful CG my friend Heart

Congratulations  @Queenie @Sans911 @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope my co cummunity Guides  @Kurra @soul @PeppiPatty 🎉Heart

cheese plate.jpg

food 3.jpg

breakfast.jpg

cheese.jpg

foodfood

party.png

table.png

bbq.jpg

Congratulations to all community guides.

You all do an amazing job. 

Thankyou ❤️❤️❤️

A big thank you to the current batch of Community Guides. You all do a wonderful job, often through very trying personal circumstances.

Its a great comfort to myself and, I feel sure, many other members having you around.

So thanks to each of you for all that you do. And for the selfless manner in which you do your CG duties here.

Sherry  💕👍🍷🍰🍀🌹🎉🎊

A few presents for you CGs to fight over ...download (14).jpeg

images (61).jpeg

images (62).jpeg

images (57).jpeg

images (58).jpeg

images (60).jpeg

...@Queenie @Sans911 @CheerBear 

@Faith-and-Hope  @Kurra @soul @PeppiPatty

holding hands.jpg

Hot ChocolateHot Chocolate

spiders.png

yum.png

drink.png

Chocolate 2.jpg

cake.png

quote 1.jpg

friends.png

We couldn't do what we do without you all!

its taken me a while to get here ......well because I wanted a bear of cheer to be around 💜, cos that the way I roll :face_with_rolling_eyes:.

@Sans911  you have been a great CG! Your knowledge and understanding of how members are feeling is amazing. You are kind beyond words and so very supportive. You are forgiving (especially grateful for that for my many foot on mouth moments). I’ve watched you grow and learn from you constantly. 

@Shaz51  you are a gift!  Although we don’t cross paths as much anymore I always knew there was kindness and caring and community building going on when I saw that peach face avatar around. Your strength and positivity in adversity is amazing. 

@Queenie Though all the difficult times you’ve faced you always get back up and contribute to the forum in such a connected way. I know I’ve looked to you to learn much from your shared experiences. You are such an asset to the forum community.

@CheerBear  Seriously there are so many things I’ve learned from sitting back and watching your forum interactions. There have been times that I’ve wanted to respond to someone’s post and luckily held off and read your response. So many times I’ve gained so much perspective and understanding from your posts. For someone who is a self described bull at a gate your responses are always calm, thoughtful, caring and graceful....no bull 😘

@Faith-and-Hope my soul sister and voice of reason so so so often when my emotion mind is at full strength. You share and care and give so much to so many. You have carried the forum on your shoulders at times over the years with all the kindness and tenderness that has given so much comfort to so many (we are talking in the hundreds here). 

@soul , @Kurra , @PeppiPatty . You have all been inspirational to me too. I know you are all not as often on the forum so much anymore but have all been great roles models in my time here and will continue to be. 

This is is my dedication to the dedication of the current CGs. Well done all of you!

it wouldn’t be me without some OTT stuff either. (And @s-jay I can’t get those songs out of my head since yesterday, especially thank you for being a friend. ) 

on second thoughts im going to post my OTT stuff on the next post 💜🤗😘

C6F54941-938D-40C2-9CC0-31263C46F3AA.gifE645199A-9961-4CA5-986F-E00349F1C241.gif44F02160-DB46-4998-8440-DD7C70B842FA.gifBA620B72-D3A6-4812-8E2A-EE229D1ADED5.gif

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance