Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Notification troubles

Yep. All good @Lauz thanks 🙂

I'm having trouble with notifications again and have been for the last couple of days. Some tags aren't coming through via email or in my notification feed. There has also been quite a delay on some of the email notifications I do receive.

Thought I'd mention it in case others are having the same issues.

Hi @CheerBear  I tagging on 're notifications as I can't find direct link to IT team 're CLEARING notifications in volume - I have over 100 accrued when open in SANE - YEAH causing me to go loopy.

I not tech savvy, keep at it yet overload on top of....

I have basic HTC Android, emails I clear easily - swipe, trash etc but these mass of notifications take up power + space on an already poor functioning I/net & phone & person 

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME 

Hey @Sturgeon. Can you go into your profile and change the email settings to something that suits you better?

I use mobile and for me to do that I would go into my profile, then 'settings, then the drop down next to the word Personal (which then says 'subscriptions and notifications'), then the drop down next to the word subscriptions (which then says 'notification settings'). From there I can change my notifications including email ones.

That sounds way more complicated than it is so I'll upload a couple of pics that might help explain it.

Hope this helps @Sturgeon 

20190328_144542.jpg

20190328_144605.jpg

20190328_144628.jpg

20190328_144704.jpg

That's the step by step for me to turn off all notifications. Just under that will be settings you can change for email and in-forum notifications too. 

Thanks @CheerBear  for effort / help, I have 4 squares each with a triangle in it - can't open, Google took over to show " ? " lots of ? in Chinese....

Actually all I need is to be able to delete the quantity of in forum notifications -

That means that the pictures haven't been approved yet @Sturgeon. If you wait a little longer they should show as images rather than triangles 🙂

Wow I a different @CheerBear , II'd attempted this on my actual phone as opposed to 'in forum' your guidance helped refresh my memory of where this was however, I need to offload the actual in forum notifications as coincidently the more there are the worse my phone functioning  💜💛💟💚💓

Hi @Sturgeon,

Looks like @CheerBear has given you some great help here. Have the directions helped? Like @CheerBear said, sounds like you need to adjust your notification settings. Let us know if you need any more help or if you are still having trouble and need some further guidence you can always email the forums team and we can take you through it! team@saneforums.org 

I Actually wrote what a duffer I were
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance