Skip to main content
Former-Member
Not applicable

Farewell, Forumites

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that after several years at SANE, I am now moving on - I'll be finishing up at the end of this week.

I wanted to warmly wish farewell to everyone I've gotten to know and- in the true style of peer support- I've had the opportunity to both support and learn from. This is an amazing online community, and I hope you'll continue to make the most of the space and supportive connections here.

Beyond that, I also genuinely wish you the best for a meaningful life, recovery, and healing- whatever that looks like for you.

@Shaz51 @MDT @Adge @NatureLover @Appleblossom @Snowie @Captain24 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @outlander @Eve7 @chibam @Jacques @ArraDreaming @wellwellwellnez @petrichor @eth @Judi9877 @BlueBay @Bow - plus anyone I've missed, as well as those on Peer Group Chats who aren't necessarily on the forums.

Take care 💗

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Farewell, Forumites

Thank you for the time and care you have spent on us here @Former-Member.  Wherever you go you will remain part of our community here for the lives you have touched.

All the best for your new ventures.

Best,

🌷F&H 

Thank you for all your support @Former-Member 

Enjoy the next part of your journey.

🌻🌻🌻

Thank you @Former-Member for all your support.

Wishing you all the best for the future 

Thank you for all your time and support @Former-Member wishing you all the best

wishing you well on your next journey @Former-Member 

thank you for all your help and support on the forum

take care xxxxx

@Former-Member I really appreciated your presence here, and can only guess at all the behind the scenes work.

Good Luck in the next part of your life.

Thank you for all the support and care you have shown everyone here on the forum @Former-Member 

Am going to miss you and not seeing your name around xx

All the best for your new adventure,  whatever it may be 

Love to know 

From Shaz51 

🥰🍫🍦🍰🍵🍨🍩🍪🍧

Hi @Former-Member 

I will be selfish and say I wish you weren't going but I know new adventures await you.

Thank you for all you have done for the Sane Community.

I hope you future endeavors go well and wish you nothing but the best of luck.

Thank you for everything you've been a part of here, @Former-Member . And I wish you all the best for the future. 🙂🤗