Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Mazarita
Community Elder

Weird tech stuff happening

Hi @Lauz@s-jay,

Just letting you know there are weird things happening on the site just now (on my PC desktop, latest updated Chrome browser).

• the videos on the main site page are not loading and instead show a '500 Internal Server Error'.
  • when I came to post this message in the 'services, research and technologies' section of the lived experience forum, there was a whole page of non-tech threads displayed instead of the usual tech threads.

Best, Maz

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Weird tech stuff happening

Thanks for letting us know @Mazarita - I'll check it out shortly 

Hey @Mazarita,

In terms of your second comment, I think you may have confused this space with the other hence I moved your post 😊 This is where all the tech stuff related to our site feedback lives. The other area is for resource, service and information sharing. Hope this clarifies things. 

The video issue is linked to a larger issue that just hit the news with youtube! Our video is hosted through youtube and they are having some issues it seems - you can check out this article that our tech team sent me YouTube Down According to Reports Worldwide

Thanks for picking that up - hopefully it's fixed soon! 

Ah, cool, @Lauz. I've never got the hang of those section headings. Cool too that it's YouTube rather than the SANE site that is the source of the video problem. Cheers.

I know - kind of a big deal that YouTube went down though hey! The headings can get a bit confusing and that's why they are being updated as part of the responsive enhancements. You can see what they will be looking like here  👍🏼

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance